We are incredibly grateful to Tony of Palm Beach Companion Care for all his help, attention and dedication he has given us in finding help to service for my mother. Sophia, who is in charge of caring for my mother is extraordinary and incredibly maternal. She has dedicated herself to caring for her and assisting with all the necessary things of everyday life. My mom is at her best and happy when Sophia is with her. She feels protected with her and knows she is in great hands. And Tony, without you, we never would have been able to navigate through this very confusing and emotional time. Whenever we have had any question or needed any help, he immediately responds and is there to assist. Thank you Tony and Sophia! You are both amazing and gift from god.
How To Pay For In Home Senior Services Palm Beach
Palm Beach Companion Care accepts most long term service insurance policies and private pay. We are a budget friendly family owned business and we will do all we can to design a service plan within the family budget
About Our Companion Aides
Palm Beach Companion Care provides hands-off non-medical, elderly service companion services to older adults in Florida. As a privately-owned company, we are dedicated to serving with integrity, effectiveness, and compassion. It’s what we would want for our parents and grandparents and believe your loved ones deserve the same.
In Home Companion Care Services by Palm Beach Companion Care’s mission is to provide personalized, safe, high-quality In-Home Care Companion Services. We have created an in-home assessment practice that incorporates family input. We believe this helps account for everything the family desires for their senior parent or loved one. In-Home Senior Companion Care Services can be a wonderful asset for today’s seniors if they wish to continue living their own independent home environment.
***We participate in ADLS for our Elderly Seniors. Our ADLS mean we standby and support emotionally our clients Actively Displaying a Loving Spirit towards life and we promote a healthy diet and a loving & active positive lifestyle.***
In-Home Senior Services supports seniors who are aging in place to delay or avoid the transition of your senior into an Assisted Living Facility (ALF). In-Home Services provides:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) & Certified Home Service Aides (HSA) are our personal service caregivers that offer supportive service in the comfort of your own home.
- Companionship, meal preparation, transportation, medication reminders, and household support.
- Home Service Aides (HSA) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) are fully AHCA Level II background checked with fingerprints for approval to be safely integrated into the family home.
- Personalized in-home service plans.
- Flexible service hours that match your service needs and your budget.
- Respite for family caregivers.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Personalized Seniors Helper Services
Tailored, individualized service and attention. Hobbies, crafts, life-long passions continue with the help of Senior Home Companions.
Exceptional Home Services Assistance
Compassionate and loving service dedicated to your family member. Serving honesty, integrity, empathy and love. Our Caregivers are carefully and mindfully selected to meet our stringent standards.
Consistent In Home Senior Services Palm Beach
Our caregivers will be with you consistently day after day. It’s less confusing and ensures attentive oversight. Some of our caregivers have been in the industry for more than 30+ years!
Personal Injury Lawyers Client’s Welcomed
If you are an attorney that has clients that have been injured in an accident and you need a Companion Caregiver for your clients while they are laid up call Palm Beach Companion Care at 561-735-2241 or below to chat with a live caregiver now
Serving Palm Beach, Broward and Dade Counties
Mental Healthy Facility Clients Welcomed
If you have a loved one over the age of 18 who has never exhibited any violent tendencies we offer In-Home Companion Services to assist with the transition from the mental service facility to the family home. We have part-time and full-time schedules available as needed
Let us help you with your home service assistance
Start Here: Fill out the form below to schedule a Free In-Home Consultation
Is In-Home Companion Services the Right Choice?
20 Signs Your Loved One May Need Caregiver Support When visiting a loved one, take the opportunity to evaluate how they’re doing in terms of safety, health, and quality of life. Any of these issues may indicate that your loved one needs more support and could benefit from regular companion service:
- Trouble handling day-to-day household tasks
- Lapse in basic home maintenance
- Unsanitary conditions within your loved one’s home environment
- Dirty laundry, dishes, garbage or mail piling up
- Disconnected from friends, family and community
- Withdrawal from regular activities your loved one once enjoyed
- Change in appearance or personal grooming habits
- Noticeable weight loss due to missing or forgetting meals
- Not preparing meals or grocery shopping like your loved one once did
- Expired food within the refrigerator and kitchen cabinets
- Forgetting to take regular medications
- Missing doctor appointments and other important appointments
- Forgetting to feed pets or clean up after pets
- Unexplained scratches or dents on your loved one’s car Items piling up and creating fall hazards within the home
- Disturbed sleep patterns
- Not answering the telephone or returning messages
- Not taking short walks or exercising like your loved one once did
- Lack of interest in visiting with family and friends
- Feelings of loneliness and isolation
Book an Appointment
Our Clients Say
I initially spoke with with Tony over the phone, who was extremely professional. Living in California and needing to find service for my uncle in Palm Beach County FL was not an easy task. Tony is compassionate & very easy to talk to and immediately understood our needs. His team provides great service and companionship for my uncle! I highly recommend Palm Beach Companion Care!